1) QUOTE CUSTOMER WITH FAIR, NO-HAGGLE PRICE FROM THE START. DO NOT INSULT THEM OR US WITH CAR-DEALERSHIP-TYPE TACTICS
2) When quoting package pricing, Kelseys includes freight, PDI, and charges other dealers may tag on to their sales at signing. The only difference at signing to Kelsey's items quoted is if the CUSTOMER decides to add other options, at their expense.
3) We show tax separately, by law.
4) We will compete/match price with any other dealer's offering ONLY IF package is exactly the same, same HP, options, trailer, etc.
1) If a customer has a trade-in, full details of the trade unit should be disclosed at the outset; if this is not done, Kelsey's reserves the right to withdraw from any quoted price.
2) Kelsey's will attempt to assign fair trade value on any traded unit, based on boat, and/or engine published blue book pricing, using pricing closest to trade unit when needed. (NOTE: TRADE IN VALUE is NOT THE SAME AS RETAIL VALUE).
3) Wholesale (Trade-In) Value will be used against dealer's List or MSRP price, or
4) 1/2 Trade-In value will be used against Kelsey's Sale Price. This is to be determined by Kelsey's only.
5) All trade units to be seen by Kelsey's prior to evaluation; generally no trades accepted if older than 2000 model year.