OUR FINANCING PARTNER, WALKER FINANCIAL SERVICES
FABULOUS FINANCING RATES AND SERVICE:
STEVE HAWKINS, Inverary, ON (1-888-446-1621)
Shopping the banks for the best rates, Steve Hawkins will show you why Walker's Wide-Open Loans are the best deals for your pocketbook and your future, even over older-existing personal lines of credit. Walker has the most affordable way to purchase your toys; protecting you from unforeseen circumstances and risks.
- "Wide Open" means that the entire amount of the purchase, including tax, is spread over as many months as possible, to "lock you in" to the LOWEST payments.
- But, you can double-pay or pay off early with no penalties. Double-pay or submit lump sums to deplete the taxed principal, resulting in less total interest paid, no penalty.
- Keep your hard-earned money in the bank, working for you, and available for emergencies with a wide-open plan that makes your toys affordable without breaking the bank.
- As are most Lines of Credit, the Walker deals are NOT "demand loans." The bank cannot phone you to say they are calling in the loan and you need to pay it off by a certain date, or lose whatever is financed.
- No collateral used other than the boat package itself; so, if your house burns down, the bank cannot call in the loan just because your collateral no longer exists.
- Lines of Credit contain everything you have bought on that line, so you never really know what you owe on one certain item, and as long as you continue to use your LOC as a credit card, that loan will never be paid off.
- DID YOU KNOW that if your line of credit reaches or exceeds 80%, your credit rating GOES DOWN? This does not happen with the Walker Wide-Open plan.
- Even though a LOC may have a lower interest rate, it is in your best "interest" to understand that LOC's were designed to keep you in debt, FOR LIFE, and are not the best way to go with big ticket items that are not related to home improvement.
- Lines of Credit were created by banks to make THEM money because the more you use it, the farther you are away from ever paying off the entire loan. They want you to continue using your line of credit so that you will virtually ALWAYS owe them money.
- With Walker Financial, each loan is separate, and you will always know what it would take to pay it off entirely; nothing is held over your head.
- May be re-negotiated at a later time.
- ASK STEVE TO EXPLAIN THE DETAILS, MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND ON THE BEST WAY TO KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR OWN POCKET.....and with the normal one or two days for approval, be on the water by the weekend!!